- HP DesignJet Z6800
- HP DesignJet Z6600
- HP DesignJet Z6200
- HP DesignJet Z5600
- HP Designjet Z5400
- HP Designjet Z5200
- HP Designjet Z3200
- HP DesignJet Z2600
- HP Designjet Z2100
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- Epson SureColor P9000
- Epson SureColor P8000
- Epson SureColor P7000
- Epson SureColor P6000
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Canon iPF9400S
- Canon iPF9400
- Canon iPF8400S
- Canon iPF8400
- Canon iPF6450
- Canon iPF6400S
- HP Designjet T7200 Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T3500 Production eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1300 PostScript ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1200 HD Multifunction
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T795 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter
- HP Designjet HD Pro Scanner
- HP Designjet HD Scanner
- HP Designjet SD Pro Scanner
- Epson SureColor T7270
- Epson SureColor T7270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T5270
- Epson SureColor T5270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T3270
- Canon iPF825
- Canon iPF815
- Canon iPF785
- Canon iPF780
- Canon iPF685
- Canon iPF680
- Graphics Printers
- Solvent Printers
- Latex Printers
- UV Curable Printers
- Dye Sublimation Printers
- Direct to Garment Printers
- Color LED "Laser" Printers
- Flatbed Cutters
- Vinyl Cutters
- Foster Keencut Advanced Rotary Cutter
- Foster Keencut Big Bench
- Foster Keencut Evolution E2
- Foster Keencut Excalibur
- Foster Keencut Hot Cut System
- Foster Keencut Javelin Integra
- Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2
- Foster Keencut Sabre Series 2
- Foster Keencut Steel Trak
- Foster Keencut Straight Edges
- Royal Sovereign RET - 2501
- Royal Sovereign RET - 1501
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 6500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 5500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LSH
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LS
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1402HW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1401CW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1050CL
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 820CLS
- Royal Sovereign RSS - 1145
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2702
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2701S
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2700
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1651
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1151
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 380SL
- Royal Sovereign RBW - 1500
- GfP 800 Series
- GfP 500 Series
- GfP 400 Series
- GfP 200 Series
- Aqueous Printers
- CJP ColorJet Printers
- MJP MultiJet Printers
- SLA Stereolithography
- SLS Selective Laser Sintering
- DMP Direct Metal Printing
- Geomagic 3D Software
- 3D Scanners
- Haptic Devices
- 3DMe Photobooth
Ink & Supplies
- Aqueous Ink
- Solvent Ink
- Latex Ink
- UVC Ink
- Sublimation Ink
- RIP Software
- Color Management
Express Your Creativity
For rich, durable color prints at an affordable price, look no further than the HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer. You get brilliant color that lasts up to 200 years. Included HP utilities provide hassle-free printing, maintenance, and color management.
- HP's affordable 8-ink printer to produce durable prints.
- 24-in (610-mm) and 44-in (1118-mm) models
- 8 fast-drying original HP Photo Inks
- Complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL,3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamut
- Embedded spectrophotometer for color accuracy and consistency*
*Embedded in this HP Designjet Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
High-impact, long-lasting color prints
- Produce vivid, high-quality color and black-and-white prints that impress your customers.
- Get rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers with matte black and photo black HP Photo Inks.
- 8 Original HP Photo Inks deliver durable prints in color and blackand- white lasting up to 200 years.
- Save time with borderless printing2 and fast-drying HP Photo Inks.
Easy color calibration and profiling
- Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometer3.
- See consistent print-to-print color regardless of fluctuating environmental conditions with HP technologies.
- Boost color accuracy—complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamut.
- Supported by industry leaders, including EFI, X-Rite, GMG, ColorByte, Adobe, Creo, and Apple.
Unattended operation with HP technologies
- Optimize performance, ink usage—automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging, reduce media waste.
- Save time—HP Printer Utility software provides printer status, desktop alerts, and automatic updates.
- Get assistance—HP Color Center tool effortlessly guides you through color management and printing.
- Eliminate trial and error with real-time layout and orientation preview.
Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence.
Photo paper is required to print borderless images.
Embedded in this HP Designjet Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.
Mechanical printing time with Original HP inks. Measured on a 44-in model.
ICC absolute colorimetric accuracy on HP Proofing Matte paper with Original HP inks.
With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Satin media and Original HP inks, right after calibration.
With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media and Original HP inks.
Not included in the box in Asia Pacific for 24-in models.
HP Large Format Media take-back program availability varies. Recycling programs may not exist in your area. See hp.com/recycle for details.
FSC® trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see fsc.org. Not all FSC® - certified product is available in all regions.
Papers can be recycled according to region-specific practices. In North America and Asia (including Japan), recyclable in consumer collection systems that can accept mixed paper (may not be recyclable in your area); in Europe recyclable in consumer collection systems that accept liquid packaging.
Not available in North America and Latin America.
Not available in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media with Original HP inks.