- HP DesignJet Z6800
- HP DesignJet Z6600
- HP DesignJet Z6200
- HP DesignJet Z5600
- HP Designjet Z5400
- HP Designjet Z5200
- HP Designjet Z3200
- HP DesignJet Z2600
- HP Designjet Z2100
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- Epson SureColor P9000
- Epson SureColor P8000
- Epson SureColor P7000
- Epson SureColor P6000
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Canon iPF9400S
- Canon iPF9400
- Canon iPF8400S
- Canon iPF8400
- Canon iPF6450
- Canon iPF6400S
- HP Designjet T7200 Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T3500 Production eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1300 PostScript ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1200 HD Multifunction
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T795 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter
- HP Designjet HD Pro Scanner
- HP Designjet HD Scanner
- HP Designjet SD Pro Scanner
- Epson SureColor T7270
- Epson SureColor T7270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T5270
- Epson SureColor T5270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T3270
- Canon iPF825
- Canon iPF815
- Canon iPF785
- Canon iPF780
- Canon iPF685
- Canon iPF680
- Graphics Printers
- Solvent Printers
- Latex Printers
- UV Curable Printers
- Dye Sublimation Printers
- Direct to Garment Printers
- Color LED "Laser" Printers
- Flatbed Cutters
- Vinyl Cutters
- Foster Keencut Advanced Rotary Cutter
- Foster Keencut Big Bench
- Foster Keencut Evolution E2
- Foster Keencut Excalibur
- Foster Keencut Hot Cut System
- Foster Keencut Javelin Integra
- Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2
- Foster Keencut Sabre Series 2
- Foster Keencut Steel Trak
- Foster Keencut Straight Edges
- Royal Sovereign RET - 2501
- Royal Sovereign RET - 1501
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 6500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 5500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LSH
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LS
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1402HW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1401CW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1050CL
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 820CLS
- Royal Sovereign RSS - 1145
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2702
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2701S
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2700
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1651
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1151
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 380SL
- Royal Sovereign RBW - 1500
- GfP 800 Series
- GfP 500 Series
- GfP 400 Series
- GfP 200 Series
- Aqueous Printers
- CJP ColorJet Printers
- MJP MultiJet Printers
- SLA Stereolithography
- SLS Selective Laser Sintering
- DMP Direct Metal Printing
- Geomagic 3D Software
- 3D Scanners
- Haptic Devices
- 3DMe Photobooth
Ink & Supplies
- Aqueous Ink
- Solvent Ink
- Latex Ink
- UVC Ink
- Sublimation Ink
- RIP Software
- Color Management
Professional, web-connected with 24-inch (610-mm) and 36-inch (914-mm) versions.
- Web/Wi-Fi connectivity with HP Designjet ePrint & Share*
- Built-in tray and front-loading roll
- D/A1-size prints in 35 seconds
- 36-in (910-mm) model prints up to E/A0-size
- Four Original HP inks and long-life printhead
- HP-GL/2, 1 GB RAM, and LAN included
* Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. 2 GB of temporary storage per account. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare.
Your ideas. Just as you imagined.
With the HP Designjet T520 ePrinter, you’ll achieve sharp, true-color prints of your designs, maps, photos, and presentations at resolutions up to 2400 dpi. Web/Wi-Fi connectivity means you can place the printer where it's most convenient.
Professional, web-connected, 24- and 36-inch printer
Fast and professional results
- Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead.
- Process complex files at high speeds, A1/D prints in 35 seconds, thanks to 1 GB RAM and HP-GL/2 technology.
- Deliver architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations with consistent, high-quality results.
- Help reduce downtime and improve productivity by using Original HP inks.
Easy and convenient printing
- The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch (109 mm) touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
- Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately.
- Two printers in one. Print using the built-in A3/B+ tray and up to A0/E1 on the front-loading media roll.
- Easily set up your printer and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi.
Print from virtually anywhere
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
- Access and print projects when you’re away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web connectivity features.
- Only with 36-inch model. Print up to A1/D with 24-inch model.
- Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g.
- Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare.
- Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode on plain paper with Original HP inks.
- Mechanical printing time with Original HP inks. Measured on a 36-in printer.
- Mechanical printing time with Original HP inks. Measured on a 24-in printer.
- +/-0.1% of the specified vector length or +/-0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23??C (73??F), 50-60 relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP inks.
- Measured on HP Matte Film.
- Standard ink cartridges included with 36-in printer. Introductory ink cartridges included with 24-in printer.
- Only certified for the following workflows: WJA, FTP printing, IPsec.
- FSC® trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see fsc.org. PEFC™ trademark license code PEFC™/29-31-198, see pefc.org. Not all FSC®- or PEFC™-certified products are available in all regions.
- Can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs.
- Not available in North America, and Latin America.