- HP DesignJet Z6800
- HP DesignJet Z6600
- HP DesignJet Z6200
- HP DesignJet Z5600
- HP Designjet Z5400
- HP Designjet Z5200
- HP Designjet Z3200
- HP DesignJet Z2600
- HP Designjet Z2100
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- Epson SureColor P9000
- Epson SureColor P8000
- Epson SureColor P7000
- Epson SureColor P6000
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Canon iPF9400S
- Canon iPF9400
- Canon iPF8400S
- Canon iPF8400
- Canon iPF6450
- Canon iPF6400S
- HP Designjet T7200 Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T3500 Production eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1300 PostScript ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1200 HD Multifunction
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T795 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter
- HP Designjet HD Pro Scanner
- HP Designjet HD Scanner
- HP Designjet SD Pro Scanner
- Epson SureColor T7270
- Epson SureColor T7270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T5270
- Epson SureColor T5270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T3270
- Canon iPF825
- Canon iPF815
- Canon iPF785
- Canon iPF780
- Canon iPF685
- Canon iPF680
- Graphics Printers
- Solvent Printers
- Latex Printers
- UV Curable Printers
- Dye Sublimation Printers
- Direct to Garment Printers
- Color LED "Laser" Printers
- Flatbed Cutters
- Vinyl Cutters
- Foster Keencut Advanced Rotary Cutter
- Foster Keencut Big Bench
- Foster Keencut Evolution E2
- Foster Keencut Excalibur
- Foster Keencut Hot Cut System
- Foster Keencut Javelin Integra
- Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2
- Foster Keencut Sabre Series 2
- Foster Keencut Steel Trak
- Foster Keencut Straight Edges
- Royal Sovereign RET - 2501
- Royal Sovereign RET - 1501
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 6500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 5500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LSH
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LS
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1402HW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1401CW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1050CL
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 820CLS
- Royal Sovereign RSS - 1145
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2702
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2701S
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2700
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1651
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1151
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 380SL
- Royal Sovereign RBW - 1500
- GfP 800 Series
- GfP 500 Series
- GfP 400 Series
- GfP 200 Series
- Aqueous Printers
- CJP ColorJet Printers
- MJP MultiJet Printers
- SLA Stereolithography
- SLS Selective Laser Sintering
- DMP Direct Metal Printing
- Geomagic 3D Software
- 3D Scanners
- Haptic Devices
- 3DMe Photobooth
Ink & Supplies
- Aqueous Ink
- Solvent Ink
- Latex Ink
- UVC Ink
- Sublimation Ink
- RIP Software
- Color Management
Benefits and advantages for every user.
The C900 Series lets you extend your in-house printing and presentation capabilities from the expected to the extraordinary. These affordable printing devices, with their ease of use and low total cost of ownership, enable you to produce stunning documents, offer new services, be competitive, and grow your business.
C941e does all of the above, plus the extraordinary capability of applying white or clear gloss toner in addition to CMYK. Here is the cutting-edge, multimedia production platform that creative, opportunity-seeking design firms, specialty print shops, even large retailers have been dreaming of: a fast, flexible, affordable, easy-to-use 5-station device.
Examples of the C941e's unique capabilities:
- Retail Signage – HD Color imagery is a knock-out (even on 14-point polyester) and even more so with flood Clear toner
- Bottle Labels – White toner under CMYK on transparent film makes colors pop!
- Pocket Folders – Spot White and Clear toner give powerful emphasis to text and graphics; handles heavy stock (up to 360gsm)
- 2-Sided Business Cards – Using spot Clear toner over CMYK is a brilliant effect; White toner on dark-colored media really draws the eye
- Banners – HD Color on sheets up to 13" x 52" and 360gsm is attention-grabbing – adding spot Clear to call out details even more so!
- Envelopes – Print on matte media, with spot Clear toner
- Table Tents – Spot Clear toner makes color even more vibrant on industry-standard substrates
- Magnetic Media Signs – Flood-coat with Clear toner for a dazzling finish – or highlight details with Spot Clear
- Invitations – Print text and spot Clear graphics with White toner on dark media for a striking, elegant look
Extraordinary results that transcend expectations:
Now you can demonstrate your creativity or broaden your printed offerings by producing materials on an incredible range of media in 4-color plus solid White or Clear gloss toners. These processes’ which used to require expensive printing equipment and outside resources’ are available in-house and on demand with the C941dn, a unique 5-station multimedia production platform device from OKI®.
The C941e gives users the ability to create extraordinary mock-ups, stationery, invitations, brochures, packaging prototypes, point-of-sale material, watermarks, window graphics, labels, etc., in breathtaking HD Color that now includes White or Clear spot color!
Apply White toner first or last:
Use white text and graphics on dark-colored media. Make 4-color images on dark media stand out by laying down White toner first and printing CMYK on top – the same technique used for producing vibrant 4-color images on translucent media or transparency film.
Two minutes from White to Clear:
Thatís all it takes to switch the 5th station of the C941e from White toner to Clear Gloss toner and back again. Each color kit comes with all you need to get spectacular effects on opaque, translucent or transparent media with no fuss. And the front-accessible compartment makes exchanging or replacing consumables even easier.
Industry-leading color quality – starting with HD Color technology, available only from OKI®
HD Color Printing technology:
- High definition color is the standard for the C900 Series. HD Color renders deeper, more saturated colors, finer detail and more precise toner placement than ordinary color printers. This unique four-part process includes:
- Multilevel LED printheads that control the amount of toner applied to each 1200-dpi dot, preserving fine image detail and maximizing color fidelity.
- Microfine toner engineered to ensure that printed documents are sharp and crisp, with a high-quality finish.
- Single Pass Color® technology enhanced to improve color registration, regardless of paper type and weight, and provides better toner transfer across a wider range of media types.
- Printer control system automatically adjusts for sharp, clear images every time; color checking and matching deliver professional photo-like quality
When it comes to variety, size and thickness of media, the C900 Series greatly extends the OKI heritage of media support. All three models easily handle 360gsm extra-thick card stock, 14-point polyester, magnetic media, transparency films and much more-in sizes ranging from 3" x 5" index cards to 13" x 52" banners.
C900 Series devices have affordable digital short-run capabilities. Produce striking comps, one-offs and reprints at up to 50 ppm (1). And the C941e has the added flexibility of being able to apply white text and graphics to dark media, and to place clear toner selectively on a design, with eye-catching results.
These devices represent a new design driven by an aggressive goal-to create rugged, affordable and flexible printers aligned with the direction of todays’ print production marketplace. They feature short-run capacities and fast print speed, and deliver stunning output across the widest range of media. Add the optional EFI® Fiery® XF Server to the C931e or C941e and get formidable, professional devices with enhanced color management and simplified workflows.
EFI® Fiery® XF 5 Server:
The C931e and C941e are ideal for professionals with an eye for accurate color output. Equipped with the optional external EFI Fiery XF 5 server, these models can take advantage of fast, precise color reproduction, while also making it easy to submit print jobs with consistent results.
XF Version 5 is a flexible and scalable high-speed RIP with color management software that streamlines production, from job creation to printing and verification, through customizable automated workflows.
It comes pre-loaded with industry leading EFI applications and the C900 Series Printer Option, which enables users to:
- Achieve consistent color, page to page and job to job
- Get stunning, precise and predictable quality prints
- Advanced spot- and process-color optimization
- Automate workflows
- Fully customizable user interface allows applications to be tailored to each operator’s tasks and skill set
- Eliminate touch points and remove the need for manual job submission
- Reduce error rates
Breathtaking color. Stunning detail. Production speed.
C900 Series Highlights:
- Print speeds up to 50 ppm in Color and Mono1
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- High-capacity consumables: up to 38,000 pages3
- NOTE: Units ship with full yield toners (US/Canada)
- Handles stock up to 360gsm, 3" x 5" cards to 52" banners
- Paper capacity expandable to 2,950 sheets
- Supports tabloid extra (12" x 18") and Super-B (13" x 19")
- 1 Gigabit network and duplex (2-sided printing) standard
- Easy front access to toner cartridges and image drums
- High-resolution color LCD display panel
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Optional external Fiery XF 5 server3
- Toll-free technical assistance 24/7/3655
(1) Published performance results based on laboratory testing of letter-size sheets, simplex. Individual results may vary.
(2) Based on ISO/IEC 19798.
(3) Available for C931e and C941dn models only.
(4) Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
(5) Based on 5% coverage of letter-size sheet, simplex.
(6) Based on 3 pages per job.