- HP DesignJet Z6800
- HP DesignJet Z6600
- HP DesignJet Z6200
- HP DesignJet Z5600
- HP Designjet Z5400
- HP Designjet Z5200
- HP Designjet Z3200
- HP DesignJet Z2600
- HP Designjet Z2100
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- Epson SureColor P9000
- Epson SureColor P8000
- Epson SureColor P7000
- Epson SureColor P6000
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Canon iPF9400S
- Canon iPF9400
- Canon iPF8400S
- Canon iPF8400
- Canon iPF6450
- Canon iPF6400S
- HP Designjet T7200 Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T3500 Production eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1300 PostScript ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1200 HD Multifunction
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T795 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter
- HP Designjet HD Pro Scanner
- HP Designjet HD Scanner
- HP Designjet SD Pro Scanner
- Epson SureColor T7270
- Epson SureColor T7270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T5270
- Epson SureColor T5270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T3270
- Canon iPF825
- Canon iPF815
- Canon iPF785
- Canon iPF780
- Canon iPF685
- Canon iPF680
- Graphics Printers
- Solvent Printers
- Latex Printers
- UV Curable Printers
- Dye Sublimation Printers
- Direct to Garment Printers
- Color LED "Laser" Printers
- Flatbed Cutters
- Vinyl Cutters
- Foster Keencut Advanced Rotary Cutter
- Foster Keencut Big Bench
- Foster Keencut Evolution E2
- Foster Keencut Excalibur
- Foster Keencut Hot Cut System
- Foster Keencut Javelin Integra
- Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2
- Foster Keencut Sabre Series 2
- Foster Keencut Steel Trak
- Foster Keencut Straight Edges
- Royal Sovereign RET - 2501
- Royal Sovereign RET - 1501
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 6500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 5500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LSH
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LS
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1402HW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1401CW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1050CL
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 820CLS
- Royal Sovereign RSS - 1145
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2702
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2701S
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2700
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1651
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1151
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 380SL
- Royal Sovereign RBW - 1500
- GfP 800 Series
- GfP 500 Series
- GfP 400 Series
- GfP 200 Series
- Aqueous Printers
- CJP ColorJet Printers
- MJP MultiJet Printers
- SLA Stereolithography
- SLS Selective Laser Sintering
- DMP Direct Metal Printing
- Geomagic 3D Software
- 3D Scanners
- Haptic Devices
- 3DMe Photobooth
Ink & Supplies
- Aqueous Ink
- Solvent Ink
- Latex Ink
- UVC Ink
- Sublimation Ink
- RIP Software
- Color Management
7-color Mimaki Latex with white added to 6-colors properly meets multiuse application and creates endless versatility
- Eco-friendly water-based ink
- The World's First White Latex Ink
- 60? cold cure expands capability for various heat-sensitive media
Features of the JV400LX
- Newly developed high-speed print heads
- High quality prints are made available by advanced technology
- Nozzle Recovery Function
- UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System)
- Eco-cartridge method
JV400LX Series Advanced Mimaki Latex LX101 inks
C M Y K Or G +W
- Wider color gamut by newly added orange and green inks. *
- Clear and defined printing results due to the improved black ink density.
- Improved print vibrance on most media.
* Supported by RasterLink6 Ver.1.4 and later.
Our water-based ìMIMAKI Latex inkî have very little VOCís (volatile organic compound) and does not need special ventilating equipment. This eco-friendly ink reduces the operatorís health load and is better for the environment. Wide gamut is achieved
Thanks to the new orange and green inks, LX101 ink covers 93% of approximate Pantone color chart with high reproducibility of color gamut that cannot be achieved by 4 color printing.
Taking advantage of high color reproducibility, an application range is widely extended to POP/posters for company logos and proofing of package designs that are mostly specially designed.
Color gamut comparison chart
The Worldís First White Latex Ink
White ink helps retain the natural vividness of colors by being used as a base to print on transparent or colored materials. It is very effective in the manufacture of clear film window graphics etc.
Ink circulation,ecology & economy applications of white ink
MCT (*) to regularly circulate white ink is standard equipment. It enables stable output from the time of machine startup by effectively avoiding the settling of white pigment in the ink lines. Additionally, MCT contributes to reduction of ink waste, thereby supporting environmentally and economically friendly applications.
* MCT = Mimaki Circulation Technology. MCT works only with white ink.
Color mode selectable to your needs
Window graphics are printed with transparent PET film.
Eight ink cartridges can be inserted and you can choose the color configuration of ink at the time of installation. If a 5-color mode (CMYK+ white) is selected white ink is added, but for higher productivity, such as bill board printing a double CMYK 4-color mode can be selected for higher productivity.
Window graphics are printed with transparent PET film. White Latex makes colors vivid!
- Three-layer printing at one time
- Three-layer printing at one time
- A three-layer printing of color, white and color can be performed at one time.
The underlay printing of a base layer of white ink allows reproduction of the natural beauty of colors printed on transparent media in perfect registration.
Excellent usage for outdoor and indoor applications
Latex ink fixes pigment to media because resin contained in the ink dissolves with the heater, forming membrane. Therefore, it can be outputted on PVC film, banner material, backlit bluebacked paper indispensable for sign making and on most media that are currently used in eco-solvent machines. Moreover, non-coat media without acceptance layer, such as paper and textile, can be printed as well. This excellent media capability is very attractive as it supports new applications and can expand future print business.
60? cold cure expands capability for various heat-sensitive media
It can be used to output on heat deformable or discolorable materials including PET, it also contributes to reduction of color blurring due to high temperature. Combining its excellent media capability with cold cure, Latex Ink can meet the diversified needs of clients in a finer, more versatile and higher quality manner.
* Depending on media, ink curing temperature needs 70? or higher. No drying time, Immediate secondary processing
When using Mimaki Latex inks, fixation and curing is immediate. It is therefore not necessary to worry about drying times. Immediately after printing, secondary processing, such as lamination, can be performed, dramatically increasing time and efficiency.
Improved drying device for the color reproduction fixability of ink
3 Way Intelligent Heater improves the color reproduction and fixability of ink by heating the media to the proper temperature before, during and after printing. In combination with the 3 Way Intelligent Heater, the added drying heater is employed to help resin dissolve to form a membrane.
Newly developed high-speed print heads
Two newly developed print heads with four rows of 320 nozzles per head are arranged in a single line, enabling high-speed printing with top quality results.
- JV400LX Print speed
- JV400LX Print speed
*Print speed of white ink(Standard mode): 1 layer (White ink only) 3.3?/h , 2 layer (White+ Color) 1.9?/h , 3 layer (Color+White+Color) 1.4?/h
High quality prints are made available by advanced technology
Variable drop sizes with minimum size of 4 pl
Variable drops function provides 3 different drop sizes at once. The minimum size is amazingly 4 pico-litter drop and produces smooth and natural gradation, without granular appearance even in the 4-color mode.
Fail-safe features for continuous operation
Nozzle Recovery Function
Without the nozzle recovery function, when printing and nozzle clogging or failure occurs that could not be resolved by the nozzle cleaning function, printers have to wait stop until the Mimaki service team arrives. When it comes to this function, even if nozzle washing has no effect on a troubled nozzle, the print image quality can be retained immediately without slowing down the print process.
* The recoverability of this function is limited.
UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System)
Two ink cartridges per color can be set in 4-color mode. When an ink
cartridge runs out, another cartridge of the same color automatically starts
supplying ink, preventing the printer from stopping while producing large
volumes of output. This feature is especially useful for unattended overnight printing,
Eco-cartridges can be repeatedly used by changing spent ink packs. This eco-cartridge method contributes to waste reduction and can provide ink at lower prices.
* 1: Ink pack capacity is 600 ml.
* 2: LX100 white ink is for 220 ml ink cartridge.