- HP DesignJet Z6800
- HP DesignJet Z6600
- HP DesignJet Z6200
- HP DesignJet Z5600
- HP Designjet Z5400
- HP Designjet Z5200
- HP Designjet Z3200
- HP DesignJet Z2600
- HP Designjet Z2100
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- Epson SureColor P9000
- Epson SureColor P8000
- Epson SureColor P7000
- Epson SureColor P6000
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Canon iPF9400S
- Canon iPF9400
- Canon iPF8400S
- Canon iPF8400
- Canon iPF6450
- Canon iPF6400S
- HP Designjet T7200 Production Printer
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T3500 Production eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1300 PostScript ePrinter
- HP Designjet T1200 HD Multifunction
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T795 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter
- HP Designjet HD Pro Scanner
- HP Designjet HD Scanner
- HP Designjet SD Pro Scanner
- Epson SureColor T7270
- Epson SureColor T7270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T5270
- Epson SureColor T5270 Dual Roll
- Epson SureColor T3270
- Canon iPF825
- Canon iPF815
- Canon iPF785
- Canon iPF780
- Canon iPF685
- Canon iPF680
- Graphics Printers
- Solvent Printers
- Latex Printers
- UV Curable Printers
- Dye Sublimation Printers
- Direct to Garment Printers
- Color LED "Laser" Printers
- Flatbed Cutters
- Vinyl Cutters
- Foster Keencut Advanced Rotary Cutter
- Foster Keencut Big Bench
- Foster Keencut Evolution E2
- Foster Keencut Excalibur
- Foster Keencut Hot Cut System
- Foster Keencut Javelin Integra
- Foster Keencut Javelin Series 2
- Foster Keencut Sabre Series 2
- Foster Keencut Steel Trak
- Foster Keencut Straight Edges
- Royal Sovereign RET - 2501
- Royal Sovereign RET - 1501
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 6500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 5500H
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LSH
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1651LS
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1402HW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1401CW
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 1050CL
- Royal Sovereign RSC - 820CLS
- Royal Sovereign RSS - 1145
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2702
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2701S
- Royal Sovereign RSL - 2700
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1651
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 1151
- Royal Sovereign RSH - 380SL
- Royal Sovereign RBW - 1500
- GfP 800 Series
- GfP 500 Series
- GfP 400 Series
- GfP 200 Series
- Aqueous Printers
- CJP ColorJet Printers
- MJP MultiJet Printers
- SLA Stereolithography
- SLS Selective Laser Sintering
- DMP Direct Metal Printing
- Geomagic 3D Software
- 3D Scanners
- Haptic Devices
- 3DMe Photobooth
Ink & Supplies
- Aqueous Ink
- Solvent Ink
- Latex Ink
- UVC Ink
- Sublimation Ink
- RIP Software
- Color Management
Supports A2 size & 150 mm height to provide higher image quality than ever before that reaches a higher level
A variety of different materials from plastics, glass, and metals can now be printed onto many applications. Using a unique ball screw type conveyance mechanism to produce higher resolution prints. The 1,800 x 1,800 dpi, variable dot technology, with minimum drop size of 4pl, achieves impressive high quality images.
The UJF-6042, allows you to print on promotional products, awards and gift merchandise along with industrial components and accessories.
Higher image quality than ever before
- Ball/Screw drive linier actuator technology allows for dot placement and image quality with precision accuracy
- Adopted a unique ball screw type head conveyance mechanism that had been equipped only in high-end machines. It improved the accuracy of the ink drop onto the substrate. This precise ink dot placement can prevent bandings substantially.
- A high resolution print mode of 1,800 x 1,800 dpi has been added to achieve highly precise printing output.
Smooth and beautiful gradation achieved by Mimaki's unique head control technique
- Variable drops function provides 3 different drop sizes at once.
- The minimum size is amazingly 4 pico-litter and ensures a photographic type image offering smooth gradation patterns and brilliant transitions of many color layers even in the 4-color mode.
The heritage of state-of-the-art functions
MCT (Mimaki Circulation Technology) was developed and designed to circulate the white ink formulations to improve stability and dispersions of the pigments in the fluid reservoir and ink path. Advantages of less white ink maintenance down time and avoids clogging issues while in the bulk ink receptacle and overall jetting of the white UV LED inks.
* MCT works only with white ink.
Automatic primer application function
Usually primers are applied separately in a manual application process, but the UJF-6042 incorporates an automatic primer application function. The new inkjet primer cartridges are simply inserted into the corresponding ink slot, enabling the primer to specifically target the print image area only.
* Inkjet primer cannot be used in conjunction with LF-200 inks.
Nozzle recovery function
Even if nozzle washing has no effect on a troubled nozzle, the print image quality can be retained immediately.
During this nozzle downtime, this nozzle recovery function enables printer to produce high quality prints continuously without slowing down the printing process.
Multiple UV ink type options to fulfill your requirements
Three types of UV ink are available to achieve the best print results on a wide range of applications. In addition, eight ink slots enable various ink configurations, such as 6 colors plus white and clear. Furthermore by printing different layers of ink and/or gloss, your images will not only look more enticing but also will have a raised / embossed quality that will satisfy your customers.
LH-100:Hard UV Ink (C/M/Y/K/W/Lc*/Lm*/Cl/Pr)
- Excels in scratch and chemical resistance.
- Hard UV ink with fine color repeatability.
* Lc, Lm supports only 600ml ink pack
LF-140:Flexible UV Ink (C/M/Y/K/Lc/Lm/W/Cl/Pr)
- 6 color inks including light color inks, express smooth gradation, and show flexibility.
LF-200:Flexible UV Ink (C/M/Y/K/W)
- Enables stretching of ink up to 200% with high adhesion.
- Applicable to several kinds of substrates.
- Flexibility:Very good
Ink type and color configuration must be chosen at the time of installation.
- Ink flexibility of LF-140 ink and LF-200 ink may vary according to the substrate; please verify your substrate in advance.
- Clear ink is not available for LF-140 ink. However, LH-100 clear ink can be used in combination with LF-140 ink.
- The print mode of 1,800 x 1,800 dpi and 4 pl variable drops cannot be used in conjunction with LF-200 inks.
Highly refined environmentally friendly functions
UV LED offers reduced energy consumption, longer lifetime and almost no VOC* emissions during printing.
* VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds
Mimaki Green Technology
- You can choose the eco-cartridge method which contributes to waste reduction and reduced ink cost.
- Eco-cartridges can be repeatedly used by changing spent ink packs.
- Applications: Special finish which enhances added value
- 3D Lenticular” achieved by high definition
This printer can discharge minimum 4pl ink dots in 1,800×1,800dpi. It enables lenticular printing by 3D lens of 100 lpi which had been deemed difficult to accomplish for the existing digital printer.
* lpi = line per inch
* For 3D lenticular printing, dedicated software for data creation and 3D lens are required separately.
“Etching process” creates unique textures on metals
Etching is a surface treatment which utilizes the corrosion action of metal through chemicals.
The area which should not be corroded is covered with a mask of UV ink. Then the substrate is immersed into the corrosion solution to be corroded. With such treatment, you can achieve high quality textures, and permanent engraving.
Imprinting function which supports variable data
You can imprint variable data such as photographs, images, texts, numberings, bar codes and QR codes by reading them from a CSV format database created by Microsoft Excel ®, etc.
* Supported by RasterLink6